If you would like to study MBA at WITTENBORGE UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES in Netherlands. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: Master of Business Administration
Course Provider: WITTENBORGE UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
|Course Duration:||18 months|
|Entry Points Per Year:||2 x entry per year possible|
|Next Starting Date(s):||1 SEPTEMBER 2015 .. MORE DATES|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Accredited by FIBAA
|Tuition Fee:||€14,300- (Complete programme, €7,150- per year)|
|SCHOLARSHIP AWARD:||Wittenborg Graduates: €3.000-
Partner Institutes: €2.000-
Gold Award: €1.500-
Course Detail: The Wittenborg Master of Business Administration is an MBA degree primarily aimed at students with a non-business administration Bachelor degree, who have had at least 2 years of experience working in companies and organizations in a role that manages people or processes, or both.
- a Bachelor degree or equivalent recognised qualification;
- Applicants are requested to provide an academic reference from their previous education institute;
- It is not necessary to have obtained a Bachelor degree from the domain of Business Administration, however in their degree students must have completed an academic piece of work (final project or dissertation) that shows a degree of academic writing and research experience.
- a minimum of 3 years professional experience (after undergraduate degree);
- 5 years professional experience preferred;
- Applicants are requested to provide a reference from a company or organisation where they have worked;
Notes from MBA by choice Advisory: MBA graduates are often fast-tracked into senior management positions and this MBA programme has been designed for those who wish to pursue senior management positions or as preparation for further study in business, such as a DBA, or a PhD.
For more information please visit http://www.wittenborg.eu/mba-master-business-administration-full-time.htm