If you would like to study MBA in Enterprise Risk Management at St. John’s University in USA. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: MBA in Enterprise Risk Management
Course Provider: The Peter. J. Tobin College of Business
Course Detail: Enterprise Risk Management recognizes the interdisciplinary nature of business activity and adopts an enterprise-wide approach to managing the myriad of risks an organization faces. The program reinforces the need for risk to be managed at the strategic, financial, reputational and operational levels of the organization, with well-prepared managers who can guide and build an enterprise risk management process.
Application Deadlines: May 1
- Complete the free online application.
- Submit your College Transcripts, High School Transcripts, and Statement of Activity.
- A decision will be rendered 24-48 hours from when your docuements are processed. Documents take one week to be processed once received by the Office of Admission.
- You will automatically be awarded a transfer scholarship at the time of the decision if you have 12 or more credits and GPA of at least 2.5.
- Your credit evaluation will be completed once you are admitted.
- Transfer Student Services will contact you regarding a registration appointment.
Notes from MBA by Choice Advisory:
Most of our graduate programs operate on a rolling admission basis – allowing you to apply anytime. Once your application and other necessary documents are received, we will forward them to the appropriate department for review.
For more information Please visit http://www.stjohns.edu/academics/schools-and-colleges/peter-j-tobin-college-business/programs-and-majors/enterprise-risk-management-masters-business-administration