If you would like to study MBA in Banking at THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF GREECE in GREECE. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: MBA in Banking
Course Provider: THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF GREECE
Course Detail: Under the auspices of the Hellenic Bank Association (HBA), the ALBA MBA in Banking program is designed to prepare professionals to confront unprecedented challenges in the global financial services industry in a way which is both competitive and ethically sound. Inspirational leadership, effective decision making, problem solving and prudent change management are some of the skill-sets actively promoted in this program.
Course Duration: Starts in September every year and has a duration of 12 to up to 48 months.
Participants who wish to attend in full-time mode will conclude their studies in 12 months and will attend classes every day, during weekdays.
Working professionals who wish to attend in part-time mode, will conclude their studies in 24 months the
earliest (can be extended to up to 48 months) and will attend classes usually twice per week, during weekdays between 18:00 to 22:00.
- The completed ALBA application form, including recent photograph in jpeg format (or two photos in print)
- Two letters of recommendation which can be submitted via the https://applications.alba.edu.gr or using the printed forms (in Greek) – (in English)
- Proof of competence in the English language. Candidates are required to either hold the Proficiency or take the TOEFL (100 minimum score-ALBA code 0942)
- Three Essays
- A minimum GMAT score of 550 or GRE score of 580 is expected (ALBA MBA GMAT code 3BM-38-74 and GRE DI code 0942)
- Military Service completion certificate (photocopy)
Tuition Fee: €19,750
Notes From MBA by Choice Advisory:
The ALBA MBA in Banking is designed for:
- Highly motivated individuals, with a firm belief in the value of investing in education and with the determination to rise to the challenges facing the financial services industry.
- Professionals who wish to get the benefits of an MBA while at the same time specializing in the knowledge and tools of the banking and financial services sector.
For more information please visit http://www.acg.edu/graduate/graduate-admission-process