If you would like to study Professional MBA at Stetson School of Business and Economics in USA. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: Professional MBA
Course Provider: Mercer University
Duration: 16 Months
Tuition Fee: $36,770
- Air travel, meals and lodging during field residency
- Some lodging and meals during retreats
- Access to campus facilities including computer labs, library, fitness center, indoor Olympic pool (facilities will vary according to campus)
- Miscellaneous classroom materials
- Technical support during the program
Course Detail: Professional MBA (PMBA) on the Atlanta Campus for business persons with at least four years of experience, who want to advance their careers to the leadership level in today’s corporate world. The program blends the current PMBA’s model with virtual classroom technology, allowing students across the state to study as one group at the Mercer Campus in their area. Faculty will rotate between the three campuses.
- Complete the online application for admission. Please note that the GMAT is currently not required for the PMBA program, so please indicate “no” in the online application if you have not taken the GMAT.
- Application Fee – ($50 US Citizen/$100 International applicants)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement Essay
- Interview – (scheduled upon completion of other materials)
- Quantitative Test
Notes from MBA by Choice Advisory: Candidates for the Professional MBA program must hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution (business major not required). A minimum of four years of professional work experience is required. Professionals with varied backgrounds and diverse undergraduate degrees are encouraged to apply.
For more information please visit http://business.mercer.edu/pmba/