If you would like to study MBA in South Africa at UNIVERSITY OF PRETORIA in South Africa. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: Master of Business Administration
Course Provider: Gordon Institute of Business Science
Course Duration: 2 year
- The structure of the GIBS MBA allows you to apply your knowledge back into your work environment and keeps you in touch with the constant changes affecting business.
- The two-year programme includes core courses, electives, the compulsory global module and an integrative business research project.
- The GIBS MBA enjoys a high completion rate as the integrative business research project must be completed within the two-year programme.
- Our MBA curriculum creates an opportunity for you to become a well-rounded and effective manager by exploring the dimensions of strategy, the business environment, functional areas of business and decision-making techniques.
Tuition Fee: US$5 900
- A minimum of a degree or equivalent qualification; An equivalent qualification is an NQF level 7 qualification;
- For the MBA, a minimum of five years’ work experience, at least two years of which must have been at management level;
- Postgraduate level of intellectual ability (as assessed via the GIBS Entrance Test or the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- Leadership potential (your experience, letters of reference and application essays should all reveal that you can assume a leadership role in the workplace);
- Good English language skills to actively participate in academic debate;
- A minimum of Matriculation certificate-level competence in Mathematics;
Notes from MBA by Choice advisory: GIBS is committed to welcoming and assisting international students. International students share a substantial background of international work, travel and education experience that enriches and complements the global nature of the MBA programme.
For more information please visit http://www.gibs.co.za/programmes/academic-programmes/mba.aspx