If you would like to study EVENING MBA PROGRAM at SAVANNAH STATE UNIVERSITY in Georgia. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: EVENING MBA PROGRAM
Course Provider: SAVANNAH STATE UNIVERSITY
Course Duration: 2-3 years
Course detail: Students choose the number of courses to fit your schedule. Classes are offered Monday through Thursday evenings, meeting once per week. Evening MBA classes are available during fall, spring and summer semesters. MBA core courses provide an overall understanding of the functional areas of business. Our curriculum and instruction are tailored with your career goals and interests in mind.
- Admission to the MBA Program is competitive and decisions are made on a rolling-basis.
- The Program looks at a variety of criteria that measure the candidate’s potential for being a successful graduate student and business leader
- Current Official GMAT or GRE Score
- A complete application includes the MBA Application (including $25 application fee and one 500 – 1000 word required essay
- The Pre-MBA program is designed for students who do not have time to prepare for, or do not wish to sit for either the GMAT or the GRE.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2015
Notes from MBA by Choice Advisory: Non-U.S. resident applicants may also be required to submit an official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score, and translated academic transcripts. We strongly encourage international candidates to apply early; Classes start in January (Spring) and August (Fall).
For More information Please visit http://www.savannahstate.edu/coba/programs-mba.shtml