If you would like to study MBA in SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT at CLAYTON STATE UNIVERSITY in USA. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: MBA in SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Course Provider: CLAYTON STATE UNIVERSITY
Course Detail: Clayton State University offers the MBA program in two convenient locations. These are the main campus in Morrow and the Dolce Conference Center in Peachtree City (Fayette County). We admit at least one new cohort each Fall and Spring semester.
The program is taught by a talented and dedicated group of faculty that have a blend of excellent academic skills and real-world experience.
Course Duration: 20 Months
- A full-time International Student Services Office (ISSO) is on campus to advise International students on a range of issues, including: visa compliance, insurance, living issues, and legal authorization for employment and internships.
- International students are immersed into a rigorous 20 month MBA in one of America’s most metropolitan and diverse geographic regions.
- In 2006, we joined the ranks of Harvard, Yale, Emory, and many other Ivy League universities, as one of only 10% of business schools worldwide to be granted accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Ranked as a Top 10 Accredited MBA program in the Atlanta Metropolitan area (Atlanta Business Chronicle, 2009).
- Learn from world-class faculty who engage students with a dynamic and international business curriculum.
- Executive Mentoring Program provides international students with the intangible career and life skills necessary to a long and prosperous corporate career.
- Access the staff and resources of Clayton State’s outstanding Career Services Center.
Notes from MBA by Choice Advisory :
Outcomes for the MBA program are as follows:
- graduates will demonstrate leadership ability and team building skills
- graduates will be able to manage successfully in a rapidly changing global business environment
- graduates will be able to identify and manage ethical issues and multicultural diversity
- graduates will demonstrate appropriate oral and written communication skills
For more information please visit http://www.clayton.edu/mba