If you would like to study Evening MBA at GOIZUETA BUSINESS SCHOOL in USA. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: Evening MBA
Course Provider: EMORY UNIVERSITY
Course Duration: 2 year
Timings: Classes are scheduled weeknights from 6:30 p.m.– 9:30 p.m.
Course Detail: All courses meet once a week at Goizueta Business School on Emory University’s main campus. Students take core courses with their Evening cohort and electives with students from other Evening MBA classes, as well as with students from the Full-Time MBA program.At Goizueta Business School, our Evening MBA students have discovered the value of an investment that will go with them anywhere in the world.
- Online application
- Official GMAT or GRE scores
- Official TOEFL, Pearson Test of English, or IELTS scores (if applicable)
- All recommendations
- Completed Interview
- $150 application fee*
Application Deadline: October 31
Notes from MBA by choice Advisory:
FOR THE EVENING PART-TIME MBA WE LOOK FOR CANDIDATES:
- From all backgrounds and undergraduate disciplines to ensure a broad range of specializations and interests
- Who have a bachelor’s degree with a strong undergraduate academic record
- Several years of post-undergraduate, full-time work experience with demonstrated leadership abilities
- Who are currently employed in the Atlanta area
- With solid quantitative and analytical foundations and strong written and verbal communication skills
for More information please visit http://goizueta.emory.edu/degree/eveningmba/overview/index.html