If you would like to study Executive MBA at CORVINUS UNIVERSITY OF BUDAPEST in Hungary. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: Executive MBA
Course Provider: CORVINUS UNIVERSITY OF BUDAPEST
Course Detail: This program is intended for individuals with a minimum of three (3) years of work experience AND either working in a management/leadership position or expected to be promoted to a higher level executive role in the near future. The program is also suitable for those who are committed to their present employer and intend to enhance their career jointly with the approval of their company
Course Duration: 3 year
The admissions committee reviews every MBA application according to the following criteria:
- Academic achievements
- Work experience
- Command of English language
- Resume or CV
- Accomplishments & achievements
- Motivation letter
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal interview
- Written exam (for Hungarian MSc applicants only)
Tuition Fee: Non-EEA nationals: EUR 3,750.- per semester (15,000 total)
Notes from MBA by choice advisory:
- CSM EMBA is a general management degree, all other specialized business degrees at Corvinus are managed separately and are offered as M.A. or M.Sc. degrees.
- It has an integrative content which covers standard areas of management (human side, finance and accounting, operations, marketing, managerial economics and strategy).
- The EMBA is a 120 credits part time program with two years of study.
- The required contact hours in the program are 800, which is twice as much as the recommended 400. A key indicator of the individual study component is the required thesis for 25 credits which alone would contain around 600 hours.
- The EMBA requires a significant amount of individual investment as we have demonstrated.
For more information please visit http://corvinus-mba.hu/programs-academics/executive-mba/