If you would like to study IMPERIAL GLOBAL MBA at IMPERIAL COLLEGE BUSINESS SCHOOL in UK. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: IMPERIAL GLOBAL MBA
Course Provider: IMPERIAL COLLEGE BUSINESS SCHOOL
Course Detail: The Global MBA bridges the gap between theory and practice, and allows you to gain core business knowledge and skills while having the flexibility to follow your individual interests. You can apply your new found knowledge and skills immediately back in the work place, fast-tracking the learning process. We are revolutionising the way we teach our students here at Imperial College Business School. Our MBA programmes are paperless, providing a rich and dynamic learning experience.
- 5 years’ relevant postgraduate work experience
- At least a Lower Second Class Honours degree OR international equivalent OR recognised professional qualification
- English language test results (if applicable)
- IGCSE English as a First Language at grade B or above (only acceptable from students who do not require a visa to study in the UK)
- TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 100 overall and 22 in all elements (only acceptable from Home/EU fee status students who do not require a visa to study in the UK)
Tuition Fee: The fees for the Global MBA (January 2015 entry) are £32,000.
Notes from MBA by choice advisory:
Additionally to the entry requirements, we also look for the following characteristics:
- Excellent academic and intellectual ability
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management
- A track record of professional excellence
- Commercial and international awareness
For more information please visit http://wwwf.imperial.ac.uk/business-school/programmes/global-mba/benefits/