If you would like to study MBA at THE UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG in Hong Kong. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: Full time MBA
Course Provider: THE UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG
Course duration: 14 Months
Course Detail: The full-time HKU MBA curriculum is designed to provide students with first-class education, real-world experience, deep understanding of Asia and international business and sincere appreciation of cultural sensitivities. The intensive 14-month programme structure is unique in offering students the opportunity to study in four of the world’s economic powerhouses.
Eligibility Criteria: . Recognised bachelor’s degree
2. Satisfactory GMAT score
3. Minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based)/80 (Internet-based) or IELTS band 6.5, with no subtest score lower than 5.5
4. At least two years of postgraduate full-time work experience (as of July 2015)
- Officially certified degree certificate(s) and transcript(s) of graduate and undergraduate studies (transcripts that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified English translation)
- Official GMAT report
- Official score report of an English-language proficiency test such as TOEFL or IELTS (applies only to applicants with qualifications from institutions outside Hong Kong where the language of instruction/examination is not English)
- Reports from two referees
Admission Deadline: End of June 2015
Notes from MBA by choice advisory: MBA Course Exemption and Advanced Standing Exemption and advanced standing of up to four courses may be granted if a candidate can produce evidence, such as transcript and course syllabus, that a course is equivalent in content to another course elsewhere for which a satisfactory grade has been obtained or is holding relevant professional qualifications.
For more information Please visit http://www.mba.hku.hk/fulltime/academics/curriculum