If you would like to study SENIOR EXECUTIVE MBA at MELBOURNE BUSINESS SCHOOL in Australia . MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: SENIOR EXECUTIVE MBA
Course Provider: MELBOURNE BUSINESS SCHOOL
Course Duration: 18 Months
Course Detail: Melbourne Business School’s Senior Executive MBA (SEMBA) program is specifically designed to address the challenges of long-term study commitment for experienced executives. The program comprises 10 x 9-day modules over an 18-month period, but the structure demands only five weeks away from work in each of two calendar years. Seven modules are based in Melbourne; three are overseas in Asia, Europe and North America.
- An undergraduate degree. Applicants without formal tertiary qualifications should contact the Executive MBA Programs Office to discuss alternative entry criteria.
- A minimum of 10 years’ management experience gained after completing an undergraduate degree
- A demonstrable record of professional achievement
- A Graduate Management Admissions Test may be required (GMAT is the worldwide standard in aptitude assessment for admission to postgraduate management programs.
- Candidates may also be required to provide proof of English language competency (IELTS 7.0 or TOEFL 102/610).
Tuition Fee: The financial commitment for the Melbourne Senior Executive MBA is AU$120,000.*
Notes from MBA by choice advisory:
Our MBA programs are delivered by international thought leaders, whose insights are published in the world’s top management and business journals. Our faculty consults to and works with leading Australian and global organisations: the same organisations that come to us to hire our graduates and develop their own executive talent.
For more information please visit http://mbs.edu/programs/SeniorExecutiveMBA/Pages/SeniorExecutiveMBA.aspx