If you would like to study MBA IN OIL & GAS TRADE MANAGEMENT at IFM UNIVERSITY in Switzerland. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: MBA IN OIL & GAS TRADE MANAGEMENT
Course Provider: IFM UNIVERSITY
Duration: A shorter duration means lower costs and a faster entry or reentry into the job market with an MBA salary.
1. English speaking section (100% in English)
2. Bilingual speaking section (English & French).
Course Detail: Designed by industry experts, the MBA in Oil and Gas Management will ensure you are ready to meet these challenges. The programme will provide an understanding of the processes, drivers, threats and opportunities related to the management and the trade of the hydrocarbon industry. A unique combination of a top general MBA programme with a special emphasis on the fast-growing oil and gas industry.
• An application form
• A 300-400 word motivation letter.
• Official Undergraduate diploma : Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
• A resume / curriculum vitae showing your work experience if applicable
• If not a native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency*
• A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
• One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format, of yourself
• A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.-
Application Deadline: May 20th, 2015
Tuition Fee: CHF 6,500
Notes from MBA by Choice Advisory: The right place to study: the city of Geneva has become a major world hub for commodities trading. It now conducts 35% of world petroleum trading, crude oil and oil products, and arranges 22% of raw materials shipments worldwide.
For more information Please visit http://www.universiteifm.com/english/programs/mba/mba-trade-oil-gas.htm