If you would like to study ONLINE MBA at EU BUSINESS SCHOOL in Germany. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: ONLINE MBA
Course Provider: EU BUSINESS SCHOOL
Course Detail: The online program mirrors EU’s top 40 (QS ranked) MBA while giving students the flexibility to attend lectures online at their own convenience. It spans 12 months, including a tutored final project. The MBA focuses on real-life experience in addition to business theory. EU’s Online MBA offers the opportunity for conferences, exams, industrial visits and tutorials as well as the chance to spend one week at one of Eu’s main campuses each term.
Duration: Three terms
Credits: 72 ECTS/57 CH
Start Dates: October, January, March
Locations: Online + three on-campus weeks
Teaching Language: English
Maximum Flexibility: Students can take the whole MBA online, or do one semester on site to get the best of both worlds.
- Completed application form
- 1 copy of bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and transcripts
- Proof of English fluency: TOEFL score 213 (computer-based), 80 (internet-based); IELTS 6.0; CAE C; PTE 54; English native or equivalent*
- 2 letters of recommendation (use of PPI recommended, see below)
- 1 written or video essay
- 1 copy of CV/résumé
- 3 passport-size photos
- Copy of passport
- Bank letter certifying the applicant’s financial solvency
- € 200 non-refundable application fee. Please attach a check, money order or receipt for a bank transfer payable to EU. Please contact the EU campus to which you are applying for the exact bank account number to which the fee should be sent.
Application Date: April 13, 2015
Tuition Fee: €4,500
Notes from MBA by choice Advisory:
The online program is ideal for those who:
- wish to continue working while studying;
- need flexibility in their study schedule;
- seek a blended experience of online and onsite education;
- aspire to develop multidimensional business skills;
- are looking to move up in their companies;
For more information please visit http://munich.euruni.edu/munich/Programs/Online-MBA/Overview/EU-Business-School-Munich-Online-MBA-Overview.html