If you would like to study MBA in Technology Management at BEEDIE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS in Canada. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: MBA in Technology Management
Course Provider: BEEDIE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Course Detail: The first of its kind in Canada, and developed in partnership with industry leaders, the MOT MBA has a strongly applied approach. Every case study, every assignment, every project, in every class, addresses business decisions in technology companies. To accommodate working students, our MOT is structured as a part-time commitment. This in-depth, stimulating experience will be completed in just 24 months. When you graduate, you’ll be ready to take that next step toward fulfilling your leadership potential.
Duration: 24 Months
Application Deadline: April 27, 2015
- Undergraduate degree with a minimum cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0/4.33 (B), or a grade point average of at least 3.33/4.33 (B+) based on the last 60 credits of undergraduate courses. All graduate work is also considered.
- At least four years work experience, preferably in the technology or biotechnology sector (our current class average is nine years’ experience).
- GMAT is required with a minimum score of 550 (MOT average is 630) with 5.0 AWA
- Three letters of reference
- Self Evaluation
- Demonstrated proficiency in English
Tuition Fee: $34,000
Notes from MBA by Choice Advisory: Applicants should have a minimum of four years of professional work experience, preferably in the technology or biotechnology sector. We take a holistic approach in accepting students for our program.
For more information Please visit http://beedie.sfu.ca/mot/general/