If you would like to study MBA Specialization in Healthcare Management at QUEENS’S SCHOOL OF BUSINESS in Canada. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: MBA Specialization in Healthcare Management
Course Provider: QUEENS’S SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Application Deadline: January 2016
Course Detail: The curriculum for Queen’s MBA is very flexible and can be built to meet your career goals. There are two modules – the Foundations Level, which provides an overview of business fundamentals, and Mastery, which enables you to choose an area of specialization. Upon completion of the MBA, you may then choose to advance to the Expert level by pursuing a second Master’s degree in this area of specialization.
- Typically, we require that candidates possess a four-year undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- While most candidates possess a minimum of two years’ work experience, we will consider applications from exceptional candidates with less than two years of experience.
- 3 Professional/Personal references from an individual who has relied on your work or can comment on the strength of your character.
- The Queen’s full time MBA requires the GMAT score to be eligible for admissions, however, in special circumstances we will consider the GRE in combination with a strong profile
- When applicable, an acceptable score on one of the approved English facility tests (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or MELAB).
Notes From MBA by Choice Advisory: If you are neither a Canadian citizen nor a permanent resident of Canada you must apply for a Study Permit from the Canadian government in order to enter Canada to enroll in this program. Depending on your country of citizenship you may also be required to have a Temporary Resident Visa to enter Canada.
For more information please visit http://business.queensu.ca/mba_programs/mba/about_the_program/specializations_and_doubledegrees.php