If you would like to study MBA at SWISS BUSINESS SCHOOL in Switzerland. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: Full time MBA
Course Provider: SWISS BUSINESS SCHOOL
Course Detail: Master of Business Administration (MBA) courses provide you with a portfolio of managerial skills and a business qualification that will open the door to new opportunities or even a new career direction.
You study with people from many different countries and a wide range of organizations and professions. This allows you to network, share experiences and discuss real issues that heighten your academic learning and. increase your skills in the main disciplines of modern management.
Duration: The full time MBA Program can be completed within 4 academic terms.
Start Dates: Start of Terms 1, 2 and 3, respectively end of September
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor‘s)
- SBS Admissions Test or GMAT Score minimum 550.
- Applicants with an American university undergraduate degree must provide a GMAT score of minimum 550.
- Applicants with a minimum TOEFL test score of 90 (internet based test) or equivalent are exempted from the English skills part in the SBS test.
- Minimum of two years‘ work experience
- Two reference letters (professional or academic)
Tuition Fee: CHF 32’150
Notes from MBA by choice advisory: Major Streams
- Finance and Banking
- Human Resource Management
- International Management
- International Tourism Management
For more information Please visit http://www.sbs.edu/programs/graduate/mba