If you would like to study Executive MBA at UNIVERSITY OF WOLLONGONG in Australia . MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: Executive MBA
Course Provider: UNIVERSITY OF WOLLONGONG
Course Overview: The program develops the skills to respond to the dynamic business environment through identifying, implementing and managing best business practices through all stages of business and professional life cycles. Leadership skills and approaches are enhanced to enable effective responses to the management of all business paradigms. Graduates are equipped to be innovative, visionary and strategic in the delivery of customer driven outcomes.
- Critically evaluate and integrate business-related knowledge and theories.
- Lead and work with others in a variety of organisational contexts.
- Develop and utilise strategic networks for professional purposes.
- Effectively communicate with a range of stakeholders in complex business situations.
- Critically analyse business intelligence within diverse contexts.
- Apply research principles and methods to design and conduct a consultancy project.
- Make informed, socially responsible decisions within complex contexts using a range of resources and data.
- Develop innovative customer focused solutions to complex contemporary organisational problems.
Application Deadline: 11 May 2015
Notes from MBA by choice Advisory:
|Duration:||2 years part-time|
|Home Faculty:||Faculty of Business|
|Intake Session(s):||Trimester 1, 2, 3|
|Delivery Mode:||On-campus (Face-to-face)|
For More information please visit http://www.uow.edu.au/handbook/yr2015/pg/H15000140.html