If you would like to study Part Time MBA at Dublin Institute of Technology in Ireland. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: Part Time MBA
Course Provider: Dublin Institute of Technology
Course Detail: The DIT MBA programme is designed for experienced managers who want to advance into more senior roles, or perhaps run their own company. The programme offers a comprehensive grounding in core functional areas, while also focusing on a number of key themes including: entrepreneurship, management, leadership, strategy, innovation, global business operations and sustainability.
- An NQAI level 8 Bachelors Degree (Hons) at 2.2 or above, in any discipline (or equivalent professional qualification).
- A minimum of 3 years relevant management experience
- Two written references – one academic attesting to the ability of the candidate to undertake the programme.
- In exceptional cases, candidates who do not hold an honours degree or equivalent may be considered.
- A minimum of 7.0 on IELTS for those whom English is not their first langauge.
- Non EU applicants must have documentary proof of Irish residency or an Irish work permit to be eligible to apply. It is the responsibility of the candidate to mantain such eligibility across the life cycle of the programme.
Course Duration: 2 Years
Application Deadline: 11th September 2015
Tuition Fee: €18,000
Notes from MBA By choice advisory:
- Upload an up to date Curriculum Vitae.
- Upload a copy of all academic transcripts.
- Upload a copy of academic and employment references.
- Upload official IELTS transcript (if required).
- Upload documentary proof of Irish residency (if required).
- Pay €45 online application fee.
For more information please visit http://www.dit.ie/mba/