If you would like to study MBA at University of Dubuque in USA . MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: MBA
Course Provider: University of Dubuque
Course Detail: The University of Dubuque is in America’s Midwest in Dubuque, Iowa. Located less than 200 miles from Chicago, the University is situated among the dramatic bluffs that line the majestic Mississippi River. Dubuque is an historic river town that played a proud role in the exploration and growth of the American heartland.
All students are required to submit the following for admission:
- A completed MBA Application(PDF) or Apply Online
- Two MBA Recommendation Form
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended
- TOEFL test results (if applicable)
MBA program admission
The successful University of Dubuque MBA applicant has these credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree. A bachelor’s degree in any discipline is required to enter the MBA program. Students from outside the U.S. may substitute a bachelor’s equivalent (these vary from country to country).
- Language proficiency. Students who have not studied or worked in institutions where English is spoken should take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). A minimum score of 550 on the paper-based test is needed to handle the language level used in the program
Notes from MBA by Choice Advisory:
Common themes emerge that organizations need individuals who:
- have a global perspective;
- have excellent communication skills;
- understand that areas of knowledge are interrelated in the real world;
- understand how to use technology in practical effective ways; and
- can adapt to change throughout their careers.
For more information please visit http://www.dbq.edu/academics/officeofacademicaffairs/graduateprograms/masterofbusinessadministration/