If you would like to study MBA in Marketing at THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY in GREECE. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: MBA in Marketing
Course Provider: FISHER COLLEGE OF BUSINESS
Course Detail: Companies invest heavily in developing innovative products and services. For strategic decision makers in the private and public sectors, marketing describes a fundamental approach to general management decision making, as well as a necessary set of business functions. Marketing provides important input to top management’s choices of markets served, competitors, and portfolios of operating technologies.
- a minimum cumulative 3.4 undergraduate GPA (or equivalent); and
- 4+ years of professional work experience beyond university graduation or a previous graduate degree.
- The minimum accepted score on the TOEFL is a 600 for the paper-based test and a 100 for the Internet-based test.
- Letters of Recommendation enable the MBA Admissions Committee to gain further insight into your personality, your character, and your potential for success in the MBA program and beyond.
- If you are having trouble with the online recommendation system or need to make a change to a reference provided, Be sure to include:
- Your full name
- Email address – the email address you used when you submitted your application
- Applicant ID number, if available
- The name and email address of the reference you wish to include
Deadline: May 15, 2015
Notes from MBA by choice Advisory:
Students entering Fisher’s Working Professional MBA program in 2014:
|Students enrolled: 142|
|Women: 30 percent|
|Minority: 16 percent|
|International: 8 percent|
|Average age: 31|
|Average years of post-baccalaureate work experience: 7|
For more Information Please visit http://fisher.osu.edu/wpmba/academics/curriculum