If you would like to study MBA at Fontys International Business School in Netherlands. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: MBA
Course Provider: Fontys International Business School
Study Mode: Full Time
Course Detail:The MBA programme at Fontys International Business School focuses on an integrative practice-oriented approach to thinking and acting. The programme looks constantly into the emerging business flows in the process of decision making.
The MBA study applies a competence-based approach in all its interdisciplinary (specialized) modules in decision-making and management. Work and study do complement each other constantly in the programme. Your work benefits from acquired knowledge directly; one’s every day’s professional experience will be linked with the programme as well.
- Evidence of qualifications (Bachelor diploma and transcripts) to show that you meet the entry requirements
- Evidence of English language ability, if English is not your first language (e.g. TOEIC 700, TOEFL 550/213, IELTS academi 6.0)
- Copy of your passport/I.D
- Evidence of your current employment (e.g. statement of your employer or copy of your contract)
- Curriculum Vitae or résumé, if required
Tuition Fee: €10290
Notes from MBA by Choice Advisory: Fontys International Business School (FIBS) in cooperation with the FOM Fachhochschule für Oekonomie & Management (Essen, Germany) offers an MBA programme designed for graduates with professional experience.
For more information please visit http://fontys.edu/Bachelors-masters/Masters/Master-of-Business-Administration-MBA-parttime.htm