If you would like to study MBA at The University of Newcastle in Australia. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Course Provider: The University of Newcastle
Course Detail: The Master of Business Administration (MBA) through the University of Newcastle is for professionals aiming to further expand their career opportunities. With a focus on high level management capabilities which are transferable to organisations of all sizes in the public, private or not-for-profit sectors, the MBA arms you with the high-level skills and “know-how” to succeed in senior management roles.
- Direct entry into the Masters Program (120 units) will be available for applicants who have:
- 3 year Bachelors Degree in the discipline; or
- 3 year Bachelors Degree not in the discipline + 1 year relevant business experience; or
- At least 7 years business experience, including 2 years in a management position.
- Students entering via this pathway are able to complete 4 courses per trimester
- There will be a requirement for a minimum 6.5 IELTS result or equivalent. Students studying offshore will be supported by staff travelling overseas to approved locations to provide intensive face to face instruction.
Notes from MBA by choice Advisory: The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is an internationally recognised and prestigious qualification, known for its ability to significantly increase your professional value and employability. With your enhanced leadership capabilities, business management focus and chosen specialisation, and you will have a new found awareness of company culture, people, management and leadership.
For more information please visit http://gradschool.edu.au/programs/details/master-business-administration-12379