If you would like to study Hertfordshire MBA at University of Hertfordshire in UK. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: Hertfordshire MBA
Course Provider: University of Hertfordshire
- The Hertfordshire MBA is designed to meet the needs of busy working professionals
- The programme is delivered on a part-time basis over 10 weekends (Friday-Sunday) each year between October – May
- The next available start date is September 2015
- We recruit a maximum of 25 participants for each cohort, to ensure a highly interactive and engaging study environment
- A good first degree (2:2 or above) in any discipline from a recognised university or other equivalent professional qualification.
- Ideally you should have 5 years of relevant work experience. Those with less than 5 years of work experience will be considered on an individual basis taking into consideration their business exposure, leadership skills and professional achievements over the last 3 years.
- Completed application form
- Up-to-date CV
- Two employer references
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your university (undergraduate) degree certificate
- If English is not your first language, you will also need to provide a copy of your IELTS certificate
Tuition Fee: £14,000
Notes from MBA by choice advisory: Most taught Master’s degrees require you to hold an Honours degree or equivalent qualification.Detailed entry requirements for the degree you want to apply for can be found in the course description.If you have prior higher education or equivalent work experience, we may be able to take this into account and allow you to enter your chosen course at an advanced level.
For more information Please visit http://www.herts.ac.uk/apply/schools-of-study/business/our-mba