If you would like to study MBA at University of South Australia in Australia. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: MBA
Course Provider: University of South Australia
Course detail: The UniSA MBA program, which consists of 12 courses, is highly interactive, contemporary and internationally focused. Because MBA participants come from a range of backgrounds with quite different needs for their professional development, our MBA is offered in three different formats for you to choose from.
- A minimum of three (3) years full time management experience (including experience in supervision and financial management) and a recognised university undergraduate degree or equivalent professional qualifications.
- IELTS total: – 6.5
- motivation to undertake the MBA and potential to benefit from the program
- appropriateness of work experience, particularly the length, level and responsibilities of management
- positions held (including current position)
- quality of academic record
- demonstrated personal qualities appropriate for managers and leaders
Notes from MBA by Choice Advisory: The University of South Australia Business School is the state’s largest and one of the nation’s premier business schools, internationally recognised for its achievements.
The UniSA Business School comprises the schools of Commerce, Law, Management and Marketing, and is home to the 5-Star MBA program. We are one of only eight Australian business schools accredited by EQUIS – the EFMD Quality Improvement System.
For more information please visit http://www.unisa.edu.au/Business/School/Degrees/MBA/Program/