If you would like to study MBA at University of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: MBA
Course Provider: University of KwaZulu-Natal
Course Detail: The MBA has been developed to provide knowledge and skills for aspiring senior managers. Like most MBA programmes, a healthy mix of academics and practitioners staff the UKZN MBA. The academics focus on the transfer of knowledge whilst the practitioners focus on the transfer of skills. Our programme is designed to simulate the work environment, as such our students have to work: independently; in groups; under stress and to deadlines. Our lecturers facilitate the learning process by supplementing formal lectures with critical discussions; group presentations; and case study analysis.
Duration: 2.5 Years
- holds a relevant Bachelor’s degree, (or must have been admitted to the status of a degree as provided for in the university’s admissions framework), and additionally:
- is at least 25 years old on the 1st of January of the year of first registration;
- has a minimum of 3 years formal, full time work experience; and
- has passed the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or an entrance examination prescribed by the school.
- Signed application form
- Certified copies of completed degree/s and academic records for each
- Certified copy of matric certificate and ID
- Proof of payment of application fee
Tuition Fee: R 35 120.00 per year
Notes from MBA by choice Advisory: The University of KwaZulu-Natal Leadership discipline was established in 1998. The discipline aligns its activities with leadership for contextual strategic competitiveness at all levels of civil and corporate society. Activities currently includes undergraduate and postgraduate programmes as well as evening seminars, short courses and customized programmes for industry, government and other sectors.
For more information please visit http://gsbl.ukzn.ac.za/Programmes/Masters/MBA.aspx